Fits: Most stamped AK-47 receivers. Will not fit milled receivers.
Note: *Will not fit the M-70. (The M-70 has a stamped receiver, but utilizes a different principle of attaching the stock and the gas piston is longer than a standard AK.)
- TactLite Six-Position Adjustable Stock
- Side-Folds to the Left of the Receiver
- Can be Fired from Folded Position
- TracLOCK SystemNo Snag Points
- Eliminates Horizontal & Vertical Movement of the Stock on the Buffer Tube
- Provides Smooth Secure Stock Adjustments
- Eliminates the Need for Secondary Locking Mechanisms
- No Snag Points
- Dual Sided QD Attachment Point
- Removable/Adjustable Cheekrest System
- Elongated Design to Fit All Users
- Includes Short Cheekrest with ½” of Adjustment
- X Series Thin Recoil Pad Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- Non-Slip, Removable
- Slot for Tactical Sling Attachment
- All Mounting Hardware Included
- DuPont® Extreme Temperature Glass Reinforced Polymer
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the USA
SEC922R: ATI products are manufactured in the USA and count towards compliance parts. Contact your local gun shops or shooting ranges for this and other compliance issues.
Side Folding Stock Note: Your firearm must meet SEC 922R requirements to retain the adjustable buttstock in the folding buttstock configuration. If your firearm does not meet the SEC 922R requirements, you must equip the firearm with a fixed position and non-folding buttstock.