The GL-Core S was specifically designed for one of the best Israeli Counter-Terrorism units, to be used as a primary buttstock.
The design process started with the GL-Core buttstock, and implemented all the design changes that were requested to create a buttstock that will be short and compact for CQB scenarios but will still provide strength and stability for mid-range engagements.
- Small and compact allowing for easy maneuverability during CQB
- Flat faced rubberized butt-pad designed for use with and without tactical body armor
- Interchangeable buffer tube adapters for a tight fit on Mil-Spec and Commercial buffer tubes
- Integrated cheek weld optimized for the M4/AR15 platforms
- No protruding parts, will not get caught on gear or webbing
- Inversed positioning lever will not open accidently
- Two integrated quick detach rear sling swivel connectors
- Made of durable and light-weight fiberglass reinforced polymer composite
- Available in Matte Black